Friday, October 3, 2008

Reading, Movies, and Hobbies

Activities such as reading are important to seniors. I personally really enjoy mysteries and spy thrillers. Just began Separation of Power by Vince Flynn. Lets see, the cover summarizes, "...meanwhile, Israel has discovered that Saddam Hussein is cloose to entering the nuclear arms race-and they have vowed to stop the Iraqui madman before he can get his hands on the ultimate weapon. ...the President of the United States is forced to act. ..The Commander In Chief's secret weapon, None other than than the CIA'stop conterterrism operative." Wow. I have to read this. See you later after I am done with the book. (Wait a minite, I have Grishom's 'The Runawway Jury on CD waiting on my computer. I will busy a while. See you later.What are you reading or viewing?

No comments: